Black Press Media is looking for a dynamic team leader to oversee business development in the Campbell River region of British Columbia. This position will be based in Campbell River, BC, one of the top 5 quality of life destinations in North America. Campbell River offers a balanced lifestyle surrounded by nature.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading a team of 8 media professionals
- Monetization of digital, print and social platforms
- Building audience engagement across all channels
- Managing all operational activities
- Developing and participating in community engagement initiatives
- Supporting local community groups and non-profit organizations in their endeavours to build a better community
Black Press Media is British Columbia’s largest news gathering organization with a team of over 180 journalists covering news and events across the province.
With over 1.25 million followers on social media, 6 million unique visitors per month to our digital platforms, 73 community newspapers and 7 lifestyle magazines in British Columbia, no other Canadian media organization reaches British Columbians more effectively than Black Press Media.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada’s most successful media companies, with operations across British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington State, please contact:
Chief Operating Officer
British Columbia Division, Black Press Media