Black Press Group is seeking owner operators to provide parcel delivery fulfillment services in Central Alberta. If you have a desire to be your own boss, own and operate a flexible business and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where your ideas are welcome and teamwork is encouraged, we’d like to work with you.
- Ability to maintain best practices and promote continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and focus on solving customer problems
- Strong communication skills
- Build positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Must supply own vehicle and maintain the vehicle appearance and operation to an acceptable standard. Cargo vans or minivans preferred
- Responsible for hiring relief driver to cover absences
- Accurate completion and daily submission of all required documentation
- Possess a Valid Drivers ALBERTA driver’s license
- Drivers abstract/record supplied
- Parcel delivery fulfillment services in the Red Deer and surrounding areas
- Based out of our Red Deer parcel induction center
Black Press Group is one of the largest privately held media companies in Canada with operations spanning British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Washington State, California, Hawaii and Alaska. We are working to drive commerce by shaping how consumer information is delivered and products are transported to the customer. Be a part of a winning team!
Qualified applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.