The 100 Mile Free Press has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Sales Consultant that will be focused on digital and print sales. The successful candidate will be comfortable with both digital and print media and will be responsible for selling all platforms of our digital solutions, print campaigns and special sections within our paper.
At the advertising department at the 100 Mile Free Press, we work hard to ensure clients, small or large, get outstanding results from their marketing. We offer clients long proven print opportunities as well as innovative ways to get their message out online.
You’re perfect for our team if:
– You want to help local businesses grow
– Are excited about talking to businesses in person and by phone
– Are deadline driven and good at problem solving
– Have previous experience in sales or marketing
– Would be proud to be part of the primary source of local news
We’re perfect for you if:
– You enjoy baked goods
– You’re looking for a job with a base salary, commission, car allowance and benefits
– You enjoy a team environment
– Are looking for a part-time position
The 100 Mile Free Press publishes once per week in print and along with our website, we are the leading source for local residents to learn about the community. We offer a small, team-oriented environment with the support and resources of a large industry leader.
Black Press Community News Media is Canada’s largest privately held, independent community newspaper company with more than 150 newspapers, corresponding websites and associated publications located in B.C., Alberta, Washington State, Alaska and Hawaii.
Please email your cover letter and resume:
Attn: Martina Dopf
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.