We are looking for a talented creative person who can envision and build appealing marketing collateral.
As the corporate Marketing Manager, our ideal candidate is adept at designing a diverse range of marketing materials including; online forms and client presentations quickly and beautifully.
Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite and G-Suite. Experience with WordPress and Formstack a bonus! Must have excellent command of the English language and be proficient in writing copy for advertising and marketing materials.
- Lead our brand marketing campaigns from planning to execution, including all print and digital platforms
- Leverage data to support marketing initiatives
- Help design the media strategy to support our brand objectives
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful integration and execution of our brand strategy
- Seek out emerging trends, inside and outside the media industry
- Develop new Tourism initiatives
- Develop marketing strategies in conjunction with senior management
- Coordinate all digital sales training material and online tracking
Black Press Media is a leading North American local news champion with operations across British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Washington State, Alaska, and Hawaii. Over 1,500 talented employees work with us to deliver unique community news and information across a full suite of traditional media channels and digital platforms. We value diverse viewpoints, new ways of thinking and a collaborative approach to delivering results.
This is a full-time position based out of the Black Press Media head office in Surrey, BC. To be considered for this position please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.