Black Press Media is Canada’s largest private independently owned media company. Black Press Media hosts 12 virtual career events across Western Canada annually and is in search of a full time Digital Events Manager to facilitate virtual webinars for virtual career events with a video conferencing platform, social media marketing and web page development.
The position is a full-time opportunity based in Surrey, BC.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. You will be tech savvy!!
• Minimum of 2 years of digital experience
• Knowledge of Video Conferencing, WordPress, Facebook and Mailchimp
• Previous experience with WordPress and HTML
• Previous experience with Facebook Business Manager
• Experience with understanding and reading digital analytics
• Ability to design, create and schedule emails for email database
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to learn and collaborate with people and also to change gears rapidly according to our changing priorities
• Make note of unique patterns (insights/engagement) from client to client
• Support role to team members and sales staff
• Bring ideas to a round table to help improve strategies
• Problem solver
• Understanding of time management
• An appetite to learn more on a daily basis
• Other duties that senior management assigns to you
Detailed training provided for:
• Creating and operating webinars
• WordPress and HTML coding
• Facebook Business Manager
• Google Analytics and Data Privacy
Wage: $55,000 annually
Benefits: Extended Health Care, Paid Holidays & RRSP Match.
The successful candidate will work Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2021.
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please add subject line: Digital Events Manager
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.