Circulation Coordinator (Kelowna)
The Kelowna Capital News is seeking a versatile, hard-working, and dependable person to join our team. The Circulation Coordinator position is responsible for the day to day operational task related to the distribution and delivery of the Kelowna Capital News newspaper. The coordinator works closely with our carrier, delivery drivers and home owners to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery of our paper. Successful candidate must possess strong computer skills with working experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Maps, as well as possess good knowledge of the streets of Kelowna and Area.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Answering of phone calls, emails, and online submissions
- Carrier recruitment and training
- Dealing with household requests & complaints
- Carrier and household follow ups
- Visual & telephone auditing
- Work with delivery drivers
Work experience and skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Strong computer skill; with knowledge of Word, Excel, & Google Maps
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the streets in Kelowna and West Kelowna
- Strong time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and work independently
You will be working in a department with three other people, and working alongside a large group of creative, administration and salespeople. Though the work can be difficult and is deadline driven, the department is professional but also upbeat and friendly.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Black Press, the owner of the Kelowna Capital News is a large company with lots of opportunity for advancement. We offer a generous benefits package.
Please forward your resume by email to Kate.Sarac@kelownacapnews.com, or drop it off at our office at 2495 Enterprise Way. You can also fax: 250-862-5275
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.