We are currently looking for an energetic team player to join our fast-paced accounting department.
This is a high volume position with several key deadlines each month. Strong Excel and organizational skills are a must.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Data entry of vendor invoices, charging expenses to appropriate GL accounts and cost centers
- Paying vendors; schedule and prepare cheques, EFT and ACH payments
- Reconciling vendor statements; correspond with vendors and answer their questions
- Provide backup/support for banking duties.
- Customer support, both internal and external, which includes receiving calls, determining the required action and taking the necessary steps to resolve the customer’s concern.
- Receive, receipt and post customer payments; remove payment items which require investigation
- Other duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, possess exceptional keyboard abilities, excellent customer service skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook. Preference will be given to candidates with 5-7 years of experience in a similar accounting role. Experience with a previous high volume employer is preferred. An accounting or business diploma would be considered an asset.
If you would like to be part of a great company with terrific benefits and a commitment to staff excellence please send your resume to:
We thank everyone interested in this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.