Are you confident enough to develop business conversations? Black Press publishes the Surrey Now-Leader, Langley Times and Peace Arch News along with 150 other publications.
We will develop individuals with an ambition to succeed whether they have deep post-secondary credentials or not. This is an exceptional opportunity if you are adept at making successful calls and highly rewarding to those that maintain the required pace.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Consultant on our Digital team representing our highly successful online recruitment platform LocalWorkBC.ca in over 85 BC print publications.
- Contact prospective business clients via phone and email
- Develop trustworthy and informative relationships
- Maintain a strong volume of calls with the assistance of our CRM system
- Strong telephone skills
- Creative mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong command of English, both verbal and written
It is also an asset if you have a good knowledge of BC communities.
This is a full time position based in Langley, BC. Black Press offers competitive compensation, a team environment, benefits and opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your resume with a brief note on why you are a great candidate to:
Kristy O’Connor, Digital Sales Manager
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.